Hampton, VA 23666
Phone: (757) 827-6422
Home Security Alarm System in Hampton, VA
- CCTV Camera Systems
- Access Control Systems
- Alarm Monitoring
- Elevator Monitoring
- The patent pending system offers two unique buttons: Emergency or non-urgent medical Nurse Triage.
- The emergency alarm or Medical Triage Service can be triggered by the large buttons on the face of the console or with the wireless transmitter (included with system).
- The system offers a 24-hour backup battery to keep the console running during power outages.
- The IC2020 console provides Braille characters on the Emergency button for the visually impaired.
- The console can receive signals from up to 8 wireless transmitters.
- Wireless transmitters (remotes) are water resistant and can be worn in the bath or shower.
Residential fire systems can be stand alone or as in most cases, combined with a burglar system. Fire systems include wired and/or wireless smoke and/or heat detectors which communicate to the alarm panel and cause it to place a call to the central station anytime smoke or heat is detected. Other devices that can be monitored include CO and gas detectors. Anywhere there is a chance of a gas leak, it is a good idea to install a gas detector as an early warning.
Alarm Monitoring Services
- Primary Communicator
- System Interaction
Digital Security designs state-of-the-art Closed Circuit Television systems (CCTV). Whether you are looking for an analog or IP surveillance system for your home or business, our experienced team can provide expert design and installation of CCTV systems. We offer a wide variety of security cameras and digital recorders. We only use reputable, reliable camera manufacturers and high-quality products. We offer systems manufactured by AVS, CPCAM, Honeywell and others.
License Plate Capture Analog Camera
The Sens650LPR is a Torpedo IR camera customized for license plate capture. License plate capture is accomplished at a 60-foot distance and up to 150 mph.
Imagine a home where lighting adjusts automatically to the time of day, music follows you from room to room, and a myriad of other automatic options are available at the touch of a button, even from a remote location. Digital Security offers two products that are rich in home control functions - the ELK System and 2GIG. Both systems have the ability to process a series of user-supplied instructions to control lighting, locks, thermostats, appliances. Both act as a sophisticated burglar and fire alarm system and both can be controlled via the Internet.
Home automation systems become a lifestyle system and can perform the following:
- Allow local and remote control of thermostats. They can set back the temperature in your home when you arm the system to "away".
- Turn the temperature back to normal when you arrive home and disarm the system.
- Turn all the controlled lights in your home off when you arm the system, and turn on only the ones you need when you disarm.
- Control lighting around your home, turning lights on and off at preset times.
- Allow you to unlock a controlled door over the Internet to allow entry to a family member, friend or workman.
- Monitor for leaks of water, gas, smoke, etc, and notify the central station as well as your smart phone. In the case of water leak, it can shut down the water supply to your home to minimize damage from a leak.
- Speak in a natural voice
- Allow two-way voice communication with the central station.
- When set to vacation mode, they can automatically turn off the water heater, shut down the main water supply entering the house.
- Control lighting in the house, giving the home a lived in appearance.
- Control the irrigation system.
- Make decisions based on sensor data such as outside light sensor, outside temperature sensor, time of year, etc.
- Monitor power usage in your home and aid you in reducing your electric bill.